Enjoy Diamond Head Rd with a scenic drive along the slopes of famous Diamond Head Crater. After this, see O’ahu’s prestigious Kahala residential area. We will marvel at the views from the lookout over Hanauma Bay. In addition to all these sites we will also see Halona Blowhole, the legendary body surfing spots at Sandy Beach, and Makapu’u Lighthouse Point. Bring your camera to capture one of O’ahu’s most scenic vistas over Windward O’ahu at Nu’uanu Pali Lookout.
Visit Byodo-In Temple set amidst a picturesque mountain backdrop (admission included).
Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy tour including a scenic tram ride into the Ko’olau Mountains to a spectacular lookout over Chinaman’s Hat and Kaneohe Bay. The narrated tour of the history and legends of the ranch will give you a most fascinating and memorable experience. We will also see the world-famous North Shore surfing beaches of Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline, and Waimea Bay. This experience will offer a glimpse into the world of professional surfing in Hawaii.
Visit Dole Plantation villages and discover the history of Hawaii’s pineapple industry.
- Pickup in Waikiki
- Drive along the slopes of Diamond Head - see surfers and windsurfers riding the waves
- Drive along the posh-Kahala district, the Beverly Hills of Oahu
- See and feel the ocean breezes along Oahu's South-East shoreline: Hanauma Bay, Halona Blowhole, Makapu'u Point
- Experience Oahu's rainforest at the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout with it's Panoramic Views of Oahu's Windward side. Also known for it's strong and howling winds.
- Drive down Kahekili Road to the Byodo-In temple nestled along the foot of the Ko'olau mountain range. Ring the big gong and hear it resonate throughout the valley. See the many koi fish in their ponds. A peaceful & serene atmosphere at this smaller-scale replica of the over 950-year-old Byodo-in Temple, a United Nations World Heritage Site in Uji, Japan.
- Kualoa Ranch - a stop for lunch at one of Oahu's working ranches, famous for filming of Jurassic Park. A short tram tour of the Legacy of Kualoa Ranch before lunch time.
- Enjoy a scenic drive heading North as you pass Polynesian Cultural Center, BYU-Hawaii Campus and Mormon Temple.
- See the beautiful North Shore beaches, famed for it's huge waves in the winter, known for it's Pipeline Masters Surf contest held every year. If time permitting and parking is available, the driver will his/her best to stop.
- A refresher stop before heading back to Waikiki at the Dole Pineapple Plantation, be sure to try their Dole Whip!